Ask from : Rahul < rah**@ yahoo.com >. Ask Topic : Request PC Sync Moto EX115.
Answer : Hi Rahul, The software called Motorola® Device Manager contains USB drivers and software to connect your Motorola® EX115to your computer Windows 7, XP and Vista via USB cable. How to download and install please get here also :
- Click the link below to start the download process.
- Save the file to directory of your PC hard disk that you are easy to find.
- Open the setup file to start the installation
- Follow the instruction and connect your phone to PC through USB data cable when the wizard said to connect
- After installation have been finished please to launch this application.
- Set your Motorola to allow the connection. That’s will appear when phone is connected
- If doesn’t connect please restart your PC and your Motorola® EX115
You can also sync your media to your device via USB. MotoCast keeps you connected to all your stuff. Get MotoCast software by : Click here
Ask Submitted on 2012/11/10 at 3:27 am
i m not able to find the pc suit for my EX115 motorola