Topic : Setting Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 as Internet Modem.
Asked by : SOORIYA PRAKASH <s*****@ gmail.com >.Submitted on 2012/10/29 at 4:04 am.
Sir, I want to use internet with my phone connection on my pc. please send me pc suite for my galaxy y dous 6102.
Hi Sooriya P., thanks about your request. To use the Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 as internet modem, please download and install the PC Studio software. Instruction to download and install the Software :
- Please find download link below and click the software that you want to download.Save to your disk to get setup installation file.
- Open setup file to run the installation on your computer
- Connect your phone Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 to PC via cable data
- Restart your PC and your S6102 Phone
- If successfully you can see your Samsung device on your pc to manage them
- Then as soon as computer detects your Galaxy Y Duos S6102 phone, you will get popup. Select PC studio and open.
- In PC studio we need to activate Samsung NPS internet Connector for connecting to Internet. Activation step is given in following steps.
- In PC studio select Widget settings.
- In Widget settings, under Add/Delete Function widget, select add Internet connector.
Configuration of PC studio to Connect to Internet:
- Please open Internet connector from widgets section.
- In Internet connector select menu and then connection settings.
- Enter your Connection name, Select your country name, Network provider( You can select other if your network provider is not listed), APN name of your network provider, Phone number with your country code, User id which your network provide access to internet, Password and click on add.
- Now click on Ok and close Internet connection settings.
- To connect to internet click on connect and give yes to pop up menu. In few minute you will get connected to internet.