Download here the Google Maps Mobile app for HP iPAQ h4350/h4355. This application are free to download and install Google Maps with you on your windows phone. Now with Latitude! This version lets you do all the things you should be used to and unable to live without by now. And, more usefully, Google Maps is one of the best route finders available allowing you to generate directions from any two points on the globe. Or virtually any two anyway.
Here is step by step to install Cab files
1. Download the CAB file below you want to install on your HP iPAQ h4350/h4355 and save it to your computer’s desktop. or directly to your mobile phone. If your phone has Internet access, enter the URL for the website with your phone and download the CAB file directly to your phone.
2. Connect your HP iPAQ h4350/h4355 to your computer using the USB cable that came with the device. Your computer will sync with the Windows Mobile Device Center; the interface will appear on your computer’s screen.
3. Go to "File Management" in the Windows Device Center and choose "Browse Contents." You will be able to see all available storage on your phone.
4. Drag the CAB file from your desktop into your HP iPAQ h4350/h4355′s internal storage drive.
5. Disconnect your phone from the computer.
6. From your HP iPAQ h4350/h4355′s main menu, tap "Start" and "File Explorer." Go to the "My Documents" folder and find the CAB file. Tap the file once to install it on your phone device. Follow any specific instructions you receive from the phone as the CAB file is installing. Open your Start menu to verify the program is installed and ready to use.
Another great feature of Google Maps for HP iPAQ h4350/h4355 is the inclusion of Google’s Latitude service. This social app allows you to track the position of your friends anywhere on the planet. You simply need to create a Google profile then load in your phone contacts. Google Maps for mobile then displays their locations on the map, making it easier to hook up (or avoid them!) if they are near you.Application Main features:
+ Find your location on the map and track current speed
+ Layers support (street, satellite, traffic, bike, weather, etc)
+ Search for venues using powerful local search
Download for Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003, 2003 Smartphone, 5.0, 5.0 Smartphone, 6 Classic, 6 Professional, 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, 6.5 Standard
But if you are have been upgrade to Window Phone 7 or 7.5 or WP 8 phone, here is download link Google map for it :